Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi and Mai exchange invitations to visit .. These are the most important talks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi and Mai exchange invitations to visit .. These are the most important talks Empty Abdul Mahdi and Mai exchange invitations to visit .. These are the most important talks

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 5:04 pm

Abdul Mahdi and Mai exchange invitations to visit .. These are the most important talks
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  26/10/2018  48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received a phone call from British Prime Minister Theresa May on Friday.
    A statement from the Prime Minister's Office that Mai congratulated Abdul Mahdi on the occasion of the formation of the government, expressing the support of the United Kingdom to the Iraqi government in all areas.
    The two sides discussed "enhancing bilateral cooperation between the two countries and ways to develop it, especially in the sectors of security, reconstruction and investment."
    "Iraq is keen to maintain positive relations with all neighboring countries and the international community while protecting Iraq's independence and sovereignty," he said.
    Mai invited Abdul Mahdi to visit London, and the prime minister invited his British counterpart to visit Baghdad.
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, had pledged in his government program, not to travel outside the race before completing the first phase of the program of his government, which ranges from 3 to 6 months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 6:33 am