Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: The Independent State of Iraq is showing signs of reform and do not miss the opportunity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: The Independent State of Iraq is showing signs of reform and do not miss the opportunity  Empty Al-Sadr: The Independent State of Iraq is showing signs of reform and do not miss the opportunity

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 5:25 pm

Al-Sadr: The Independent State of Iraq is showing signs of reform and do not miss the opportunity

Friday, October 26,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The leader of the Sadr movement, Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr , on Friday, that the independent state of Iraq "Bnadrha", calling for the completion of "the path of reform." 

Sadr said in a tweet on his social networking site " Twitter", Followed by Alsumaria News," Perhaps the reform won through a tour, but we want to reform a state .. A country where Iraq is miserable and humiliated by corruption and its people .. A state ruled from within the border government of non - dams .. A country protected by the brave soldiers of Iraq without gangs Against its people fighting .. A state run by ministers of competent and not ministries of the Mtzbh hollow .. A state controlled by Sharif, the owner of the house of the classification .. State gave the citizen dignity and enemies of Iraq fine .. State of the ministries of security independent, not ministers of patriotic love is broken .. The state of its deputies to the independent national vote Not their parties and sects are defending a state in which the people have a voice without repression or injustice Death. "

"The Independent State of Iraq is showing its signs and completing the reform process and not wasting the opportunity," he concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:30 pm