Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Of Law: Al-Sadr Practices Intimidation And Enticement With Independent Parliamentarians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Of Law: Al-Sadr Practices Intimidation And Enticement With Independent Parliamentarians  Empty State Of Law: Al-Sadr Practices Intimidation And Enticement With Independent Parliamentarians

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2022, 5:43 am

[size=38]State Of Law: Al-Sadr Practices Intimidation And Enticement With Independent Parliamentarians 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/22/2022 | 11:22 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    The State of Law coalition described, on Tuesday, the tweet of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, yesterday, Monday, as having practiced the language of desire and intimidation with independent representatives, stressing that the tweet made it clear to everyone that Mr.
    And the leader of the coalition, Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, said in a statement to / the information /, that "whoever studies the tweet of the leader of the Sadrist movement yesterday makes sure that the language used in it is the language of intimidation and enticement for the independent deputies, meaning if you are not with me, you are against me."
    He added, "The tweet made it clear to everyone that Mr. Al-Sadr and his allies are living in a state of great anxiety about not achieving the quorum in next Saturday's session. Otherwise, this tweet would not have been in this manner," noting that "the coordinating framework has the strength on the ground that the media can stand against this intimidation." .
    Jaafar pointed out that "the tripartite alliance is too weak to gather a larger number of independents. On the other hand, the coordinating framework is strong and has 125 fixed and settled deputies, and it needs only five to seven deputies." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 5:48 am