Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing: Real estate in Maysan worth five billion dinars to state ownership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing: Real estate in Maysan worth five billion dinars to state ownership Empty Housing: Real estate in Maysan worth five billion dinars to state ownership

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 3:22 am

Housing: Real estate in Maysan worth five billion dinars to state ownership

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced the Inspector General in the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Municipalities Majid Salehi , Tuesday, re - 37 properties worth more than five billion dinars to the ownership of the municipalities of the province of Maysan . 

Al-Salhi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "these properties vary in terms of area and geographical location in the province," noting that "the process of retrieval was by the investigative committees formed for this purpose by the staff of the Office and in accordance with legal procedures by the competent courts in Governorate".
    He added that "these properties were held by individuals and individuals that acquired state property in illegal ways." He stressed "the continued follow-up and support of the efforts of the investigative committees distinguished and continuous work of the staff of the Office and the inspection directorate in Maysan and the rest of our departments in the provinces that have achieved these achievements to the Office of the Inspector General State funds ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:17 pm