Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Director General of the mines and the corruption of political parties shared the money of hi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Director General of the mines and the corruption of political parties shared the money of hi Empty Deputy: Director General of the mines and the corruption of political parties shared the money of hi

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Nov 2018, 2:24 am

Deputy: Director General of the mines and the corruption of political parties shared the money of his circle heavy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

accused the deputy for the coalition of state law, on Friday, Director General of the Department of Mine in the Ministry of the Environment of "failure and corruption", noting that it is expelled the United Nations in support of Iraq organizations for the purposes of "suspicious", as pointed out that there are political parties (not Called it) shared the money of the Department of mines, which I described as "fat". 

"It calls on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to curb the corruption and arrogance of the director general of mines in the Ministry of the Environment, which has continued in its failure and corruption and has expelled the United Nations organizations supporting Iraq for suspicious purposes," MP Alia Nassif said in a statement received by Alsumaria News .

She said in her statement, "It has been revealed files of corruption and a serious administrative failure before the Fayadh supported by political parties shared the money of this vicious and mysterious, which hid the doors of investigations integrity and the Board of Supervision of the privacy of its work and the influence of whales political money in support and sharing the huge money that generates them from corruption This file ". 

Naseef strongly rejected "the recent decision of Fayadh to revoke the mandate of the International Organization for the lifting of landmines and ballistic missiles operating in the liberated areas and cities of the south, because this will solve the disaster areas that will deprive their humanitarian effort free of Iraq, but will cause the reluctance of UN organizations to cooperate with Iraq because it is working under professional frameworks do not descend to the wishes of corrupt winners on the country's money, "indicating that" will be presented to the public details of this disaster. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:30 am