Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi visits "Alwa" fruits in the course and learn about the conditions of fish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi visits "Alwa" fruits in the course and learn about the conditions of fish Empty Abdul Mahdi visits "Alwa" fruits in the course and learn about the conditions of fish

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 2:23 am

Abdul Mahdi visits "Alwa" fruits in the course and learn about the conditions of fish
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Saturday held a surprise visit to Alwa Fruit in the Dora area south of Baghdad, where he was briefed on the reality of the high and fish.
    A statement issued by the Federal Police received by "Iraq News", that "the Prime Minister inspected the situation in Alwa fish and fruit and vegetables in the session within the categorical responsibility of the seventh brigade of the federal police , and briefed on the reality of fish by inquiring about the diseases that suffered, Their grievances and concerns ".
    He pointed out that "the supervision of securing the visit of the Prime Minister and his reception was by the commander of the seventh brigade federal police, where he explained the support provided by the commander of the Federal Police and sponsorship of the federal police forces as well as in the establishment of advanced system of surveillance cameras to cut responsibility, pointing out that" Abdul Mahdi , the price of efforts by the cuts to protect the citizens. " ended 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:24 pm