Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy reveals a meeting between Trump and Abdul Mahdi to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals a meeting between Trump and Abdul Mahdi to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran Empty Deputy reveals a meeting between Trump and Abdul Mahdi to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 2:31 pm

Deputy reveals a meeting between Trump and Abdul Mahdi to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran

19:54 - 17/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The deputy of the National Wisdom Movement Jassim Mohan on Saturday announced a meeting between Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and US President Donald Trump to discuss Iraq's exclusion from economic sanctions against Iran.
    Mohan said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Abdul-Mahdi will carry out a number of international visits, including France and America, in the coming days after completing the completion of the remaining ministerial cabin. He added that "these visits will discuss the exclusion of Iraq from the economic sanctions imposed against Tehran ".
    He added that "Abdul-Mahdi will meet Trump during his tour to discuss the exclusion of the country from economic sanctions and non-entry as a party to international disputes," noting that "Iraq's commitment to sanctions will expose its economy to significant risks adversely affect foreign trade, as well as affected trade exchange with Tehran estimated at more than 16 Billion dollars a year. "
    The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia has revealed, last week, the notification of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the US ambassador in Iraq that Baghdad can not be dispensed with Iranian gas and electricity.

Lobo
    Lobo

Deputy reveals a meeting between Trump and Abdul Mahdi to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran Empty Re: Deputy reveals a meeting between Trump and Abdul Mahdi to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran

Post by Lobo Sat 17 Nov 2018, 2:59 pm

Thanks Rocky, I am wondering why Iraq doesn't RV, then they would have the money to pay for other sources a little further away for the electrical and water needs.

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 2:39 pm