Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on the government to send the final accounts of the budgets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls on the government to send the final accounts of the budgets Empty A deputy calls on the government to send the final accounts of the budgets

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Nov 2018, 7:56 am

A deputy calls on the government to send the final accounts of the budgets

12:12 - 18/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the coalition of construction Zahra al-Bajari, on Sunday, the government the need to send the final accounts of the budgets so that the House of Representatives to see the volume of funds disbursed and allocations to be voted on, noting that the Parliament ratified the previous sessions on budgets without access to the final accounts.
    Al-Bajari said in a statement that the government must adhere to constitutional provisions in accordance with Article 62 of the Constitution, which requires the adoption of the budget condition of its peers with the final accounts, "noting that" there is a complete ignorance in the origin of the previous budgets, Causing many errors and question marks ".
    She added that "the responsibility of the House of Representatives to ask the government to send the final accounts of previous years," noting that "building confidence between the House of Representatives and the government is a guarantee of the rights of citizens and the loss of money in the future."
    The parliamentary Finance Committee announced earlier, its intention to pressure the government to send the final accounts for the budget this year before the vote on the budget of 2019. Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 10:26 pm