Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Electricity crisis can be overcome by providing renewable energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Electricity crisis can be overcome by providing renewable energy Empty Economist: Electricity crisis can be overcome by providing renewable energy

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jul 2024, 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: Electricity crisis can be overcome by providing renewable energy[/size]
    • Today 10:32

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Economic expert Safwan Qusay confirmed that Iraq has the potential to overcome the electricity crisis by searching for renewable energy sources and investing in them in the best possible way to ensure moving away from fossil fuels.
    Qusay told Al-Maalouma, "There is an urgent need to change the energy strategy in Iraq and shift from relying on fossil fuels to operate power plants to other means related to solar, hydroelectric and nuclear energy."
    He added, "Non-fossil energy represents a wealth that can be used for export, especially since some Arab countries have resorted to renewable energy through wind, solar panels, hydroelectricity and nuclear energy, and there are prospects for Iraq to develop electricity fields away from fossil fuels."
    He said that "Russian President Vladimir Putin suggested to Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani during his visit to Moscow that Russia build a small nuclear reactor for Iraq for peaceful purposes and to provide energy." End 25N

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:41 pm