Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist explains the results of stopping dealing in the Chinese Yuan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist explains the results of stopping dealing in the Chinese Yuan Empty Economist explains the results of stopping dealing in the Chinese Yuan

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jul 2024, 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist explains the results of stopping dealing in the Chinese Yuan[/size]
    • July 6 18:16

• 1 Shares

Information/Special.. 
    Economic expert Ahmed Abdul Rabbo said today, Saturday, that stopping dealing in the Chinese yuan will greatly affect the Iraqi economy, while he confirmed that the coming days will witness a significant increase in the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. 
    Abdul Rabbo said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "Stopping transactions in the Chinese yuan by America through imposing sanctions on the banks dealing with it is a blatant interference in the Iraqi economy and cannot be ignored," noting that "limiting Iraq's transactions in the US dollar strengthens America economically and increases its hegemony over Iraq."  
    He added, "Imposing sanctions and stopping transactions in the Chinese yuan is a political matter more than an economic one," calling on the government to "intervene in this matter because the Iraqi market is full of Chinese goods and such a decision will raise their prices for the common citizen."  
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi had previously stated that Iraq intends to rely on the Chinese yuan for the purpose of trade exchange with China, in addition to the European euro, the Emirati dirham and the Jordanian dinar, as the Iraqi authorities seek to provide other foreign currencies for local dealings in addition to the US dollar. End 25 J

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:12 pm