Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani reveals the initiative of its president on the share of Kurdistan in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani reveals the initiative of its president on the share of Kurdistan in the budget Empty Barzani reveals the initiative of its president on the share of Kurdistan in the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 1:36 am

Barzani reveals the initiative of its president on the share of Kurdistan in the budget

08:56 - 24/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Majid Shankali, Saturday, details of the talks of the leader of the party Massoud Barzani in Baghdad, indicating that Barzani put forward an initiative to resolve the crisis share of Kurdistan for the next two years.
    "The visit of Massoud Barzani to Baghdad after a break lasted for two years repaired many of the crises between Baghdad and Erbil, especially after the export of Kirkuk oil through the Kurdistan region, as well as the unification of customs points and standardization of tariffs."
    He added that "Barzani suggested to the federal government to resolve the budget crisis during the next two years to allocate a medium acceptable rate of the federal budget for the Kurdistan region on condition that the salaries of staff of the region and the Peshmerga forces are sufficient and not be conditional to be 17 percent until a population census in 2020," noting that "after The census will be allocated funds according to the new census without talking about any political talks. "
    Shankali said that "the discussions took place on the application of Article 140 of the Constitution and the disputed areas and the echoes of the crises between the region and Baghdad, as well as the completion of the ministerial cab and the process of reform." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:57 pm