Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's party reveals the Kurdistan region's share of the new budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's party reveals the Kurdistan region's share of the new budget Empty Barzani's party reveals the Kurdistan region's share of the new budget

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:19 pm

[rtl]Barzani's party reveals the Kurdistan region's share of the new budget[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Today, Monday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party decided the issue of the Kurdistan region's share of the current year's budget law, while revealing the outputs and work of the Kurdish delegation in the capital, Baghdad.

The party's leader, Wafaa Muhammad, said in a press interview, "The Kurdish delegation negotiating with the central government has been present since yesterday, Sunday, in Baghdad," pointing out that "the latter will end its meetings with the Baghdad government today. "

He added, “The negotiating delegation held, yesterday, Sunday, a meeting with the Ministry of Oil, and it was agreed to form committees from both parties to follow up the legislation of the oil and gas law, which is the most important paragraph among them the arrivals."

The leader of Barzani's party said, "The visits of the Kurdish side to Baghdad will continue until the end of the specified time period for the oil and gas law and sending it to the parliament."

As for the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget for the year 2023, he stressed that "the Kurdish negotiating delegation agreed with the central government to include a share of 14% of the general budget."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Bama Diva and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am