Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Open deputy reveals Sunni agreement on MoD

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Open deputy reveals Sunni agreement on MoD Empty Open deputy reveals Sunni agreement on MoD

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:32 am

Open deputy reveals Sunni agreement on MoD

09:55 - 26/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fath al-Kanani, a member of al-Fath alliance, said on Monday that his coalition candidate Faleh al-Fayadh would be passed through the parliament through the vote, while the Sunni component agreed on the defense candidate and would give a group of names to the prime minister to choose one for the post.
    Al-Kanani said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that "the decision of the Interior Ministry candidate Faleh al-Fayadh will be within the House of Representatives." He stressed that "the deputies will be the Faisal in choosing Fayyad or not."
    He added that "the Sunni component in the National Axis Alliance agreed to provide a group of candidates for the post of Minister of Defense, where the circulation of many names for this position, notably Salim Jubouri and Hajam al-Hassani and Hisham Darraji."
    "The choice of one of the senior security leaders for the post of defense minister is unlikely," Kanani said. "The role of defense has been superficially addressed to a security man, but that is nothing more than words." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:36 pm