Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Disabling the completion of the ministerial cab will delay the adoption of the budget for th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Disabling the completion of the ministerial cab will delay the adoption of the budget for th Empty Deputy: Disabling the completion of the ministerial cab will delay the adoption of the budget for th

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Nov 2018, 2:21 am

Deputy: Disabling the completion of the ministerial cab will delay the adoption of the budget for the beginning of the new year

16:17 - 29/11/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special .. 
    The MP confirmed the alliance of the conquest of the charter of Ibrahim, Thursday, that the failure to complete the cabinet cab of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, will delay the decision of the federal budget to the beginning of the new year. 
    Ibrahim said in a statement to the information that "the failure to choose ministers for the remaining eight within the ministerial cabin of Abdul-Mahdi will cause the delay of the work of the parliament to open files and decide the laws," pointing out that "the federal budget for 2019 will be at the forefront of laws that will be delayed because of the lack of Completion of the ministerial cabin ". 
    She added that "political differences stand in the way of completion of the ministerial cabin to Abdul Mahdi until now," likely "delay the adoption of the federal budget for the beginning of the new year."
    The Bloc parliamentary bloc was considered on Wednesday, delaying the completion of the ministerial cabin that exceeded the constitutional limits, calling on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to take the initiative and offer candidates for vacant portfolios in parliament. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:49 am