Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sabah al-Saadi for the "information": We are working on the legislation of a law to determine the du

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sabah al-Saadi for the "information": We are working on the legislation of a law to determine the du Empty Sabah al-Saadi for the "information": We are working on the legislation of a law to determine the du

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 1:47 am

Sabah al-Saadi for the "information": We are working on the legislation of a law to determine the duration of positions by proxy

09:40 - 02/12/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Sabah al-Saadi, Sunday, that the parliament is working on legislation to determine the term of office of the proxy, indicating that cases of extortion obtained by the beneficiaries as well as the sale of positions in the proxy during the previous period.
    "The new government is called upon to put an end to the operation of the state institutions by proxy, especially that this situation lasted for 13 years since the government of Nuri al-Maliki, passing through the government of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi," Saadi said in a statement.
    "The administration through the agency means that these positions are subject to political extortion. The more the government changes, the more the positions will be changed by proxy according to political quotas."
    He explained that "the previous period was the normative is the loyalty to the authority in the selection of persons who run the institutions of the proxy, and then gain political and financial gains through the presence of some personalities in these positions, where they are sold and buy positions between blocs or personalities.
    "Work is under way these days to determine the length of time given to positions by proxy, so that they will be in one form or another not exceeding two months and the maximum duration of three months," said Saadi, a senior deputy and leader in the alliance. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:41 pm