Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

We will not vote on the candidates of three vacant ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We will not vote on the candidates of three vacant ministries Empty We will not vote on the candidates of three vacant ministries

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    We will not vote on the candidates of three vacant ministries

A coalition of followers led by Moqtada al-Sadr to postpone the vote on candidates for defense, interior and justice to another notice. "
    "The prime minister wants to complete his ministerial cabinet as soon as possible, after resolving most of the names of the candidates for the ministries, by agreement between the prime minister and the political blocs, except the candidates for defense, interior and justice," Talaat Karim said.
    He pointed out that the bloc will not vote on the candidates of those ministries because these ministries are not of their competence, likely to be a breach of the quorum today, an expression of the refusal of deputies and some blocks to put the names of candidates for security ministries without competence.
    Abdul-Mahdi plans to put the names of the candidates for the remaining ministries in the parliament session today, namely Faleh Al Fayad (Ministry of Interior), Faisal al-Jarba (Ministry of Defense), Nuri al-Dulaimi (Ministry of Planning), Qusay al-Suhail (Ministry of Higher Education) and Saba al-Tai. (Ministry of Education), Dara Noureddine (Ministry of Justice), Hala Korkis (Ministry of Immigration) and Abdulamir Al-Hamdani (Ministry of Culture).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

We will not vote on the candidates of three vacant ministries Empty Re: We will not vote on the candidates of three vacant ministries

Post by chouchou Tue 04 Dec 2018, 2:27 am

So one article saying it will be done today and this one saying not. God knows, this is Iraq

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:53 pm