Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian president: We have six ways to export oil that America does not know

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian president: We have six ways to export oil that America does not know Empty The Iranian president: We have six ways to export oil that America does not know

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 1:40 am

The Iranian president: We have six ways to export oil that America does not know

15:57 - 30/04/2019

The Iranian president: We have six ways to export oil that America does not know %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said Iran had "six ways" to export oil, something the Americans "do not know" at all, without explaining what these methods are.
    "We will not allow the United States to apply the ban on Iranian oil exports in practice," Rowhani said in a speech on Tuesday.
    "We need to export oil. Iranian exports are not done in one way, but we have six other routes that Americans do not know at all."
    "The Americans will see in the coming months that we will continue to export oil," he said.
    "Some countries have come under pressure from the US, which has increased US pressure on us," Rowhani said.
    He also stressed that the sale of oil and gas products is the country's main source of foreign exchange. Finished 25 s

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 1:54 pm