Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

26 candidates compete for the post of governor of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

26 candidates compete for the post of governor of Basra Empty 26 candidates compete for the post of governor of Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    26 candidates compete for the post of governor of Basra

Announced the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim, the existence of 26 candidates competing for the post of Basra province, replacing the governor of Asad al-Eidani, who won the membership of parliament.
    A member of the provincial council of Basra for the current Hakim Shaddad knight, on Tuesday, that the Council is continuing to choose a new governor, and that the postponement of the special session last Friday does not mean the failure of the Council in this endeavor, but there will be another session to choose a governor from among one of the candidates, 26 candidates, pointing out that he is one of the candidates competing for the post after he presented his papers officially in this framework.
    He pointed out that all the procedures for selecting a new governor will stop if Al-Eidani submitted his resignation formally from the membership of the House of Representatives and filled the parliamentary complex by another deputy, so the governor will return to the position of management of local government executive according to the law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:31 pm