Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Block reform intersect the House session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Block reform intersect the House session Empty Block reform intersect the House session

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 am

Block reform intersect the House session

15:01 - 18/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    A parliamentary source revealed on Tuesday that the reform coalition boycotted the session of the House of Representatives and left the Council Chamber for the purpose of breaking the quorum and not passing the remaining ministries. 
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that all the members of the reform coalition left the parliament hall for the purpose of breaking the quorum of today's session, which is dedicated to completing the ministerial cabin. He pointed out that "the boycott took place because the reform did not reach an agreement with the building on the security ministries." 
    He added that "reform seeks to break the quorum for not passing the remaining ministries," noting that "the coalition of reform and construction did not reach any agreement on candidates for security ministries." 
    The head of the political body of the Sadrist movement Nassar al-Rubaie has confirmed, on Tuesday, that the meeting of the House of Representatives today will pass half of the cabin, pointing out that the half will be postponed to a later time. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 am