Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Versar Inc. to support the expansion of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers held in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Versar Inc. to support the expansion of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers held in Iraq Empty Versar Inc. to support the expansion of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers held in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Feb 2014, 6:52 am

Versar Inc. to support the expansion of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers held in Iraq

BAGHDAD / translation Baghdadi News / .. The head of the U.S. company Versar Jeff Long Herts that "the company Versar to support the Corps of Engineers for the U.S. military in the Middle East and personal services may be extended to be held in Iraq for six months to come."

Added Long Herts, said that "the value of the contract extension of $ 1.5 million and will continue until the sixth of August, next to the United States to support the efforts for the reconstruction of Iraq, which began with the company since 2004." As he put it.

He continued by saying, "The contract extension demonstrates the continued support of the efforts and the development of capabilities that we provide to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Iraq." Finished / 21 GS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:49 am