Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Let's be Honest!

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Let's be Honest! Empty Let's be Honest!

Post by Waymaker Mon 10 Feb 2014, 7:31 am

Eventually lies are exposed. The truth will always surface. ‘He that covereth his sins shall not prosper’ (Proverbs 28:13). Anyone who does business with you wants to know the truth - the whole truth. Jesus had the greatest product on earth: salvation. He offered the human race an opportunity to have a relationship with God. God calls on you to be honest, even to your own hurt. If you represent God, and if you want to experience His blessing, you must do business His way. So God laid it on the line: ‘Do not use dishonest standards when measuring length, weight or quantity’ (Leviticus 19:35 NIV). He who does an honest thing, in God’s pure sight is ranked a king.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Let's be Honest! Empty Re: Let's be Honest!

Post by Neno Mon 10 Feb 2014, 10:37 pm

So God laid it on the line: ‘Do not use dishonest standards when measuring length, weight or quantity
    Is this why so many die do to the black gold?

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 4:57 pm