Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: The issuance of new monetary denominations will not affect the dinar exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: The issuance of new monetary denominations will not affect the dinar exchange rate Empty Central Bank: The issuance of new monetary denominations will not affect the dinar exchange rate

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2024, 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Central Bank: The issuance of new monetary denominations will not affect the dinar exchange rate[/size]
    • Today 13:40

Information / Baghdad
    Member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ahmed Barihi, confirmed today, Monday, that the issuance of new cash denominations, large or small, will not affect the dinar exchange rate.
    Brehi told Al-Ma’louma, “Issuing rumors on social media sites about the issuance of new monetary denominations aims to create a state of confusion in the Iraqi market.”   
    He added, "The Central Bank of Iraq is working according to well-studied plans, and there is no intention to issue new currencies in large or small denominations."
    He explained, "If we assume that the central bank issues a new currency, this will not affect the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 1:17 pm