Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The People with Disabilities Law was 40 days late, and the Holidays Law was sent for approval after

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The People with Disabilities Law was 40 days late, and the Holidays Law was sent for approval after  Empty The People with Disabilities Law was 40 days late, and the Holidays Law was sent for approval after

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2024, 4:44 am

The People with Disabilities Law was 40 days late, and the Holidays Law was sent for approval after 4 days.. Why?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    The Legal Committee in the Iraqi Parliament considered, today, Sunday (May 26, 2024), that the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives sending the holiday law to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of ratifying it “was not rushed.”
    Committee member Salem Al-Anbuki told “Baghdad Today” that “sending the holiday law to the Presidency of the Republic came according to the official and normal timings and there is no haste in this sending, especially since the law was voted on without any recent amendments in the voting session.”
    Al-Anbuki stated, “Some laws are delayed in being sent to the Presidency of the Republic after voting on them due to amendments and additions to them during the voting session. This requires amendment by the relevant parliamentary committees and drafting them legally, and this is why some laws are delayed.”
    Today, Sunday, the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives sent the official holidays law, which includes the addition of the Eid al-Ghadir holiday, to the Presidency of the Republic for approval, only 4 days after voting on it, while there are many laws that were voted on and that many segments are waiting for, they have still not been sent to the Presidency. Republic to ratify it despite the passage of months since the vote, including the amendment to the People with Disabilities Law, which has passed more than 40 days since the vote on it and still has not been sent to the Presidency of the Republic or approved.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 11:51 am