Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council holds an extraordinary session to discuss the governorate’s budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council holds an extraordinary session to discuss the governorate’s budget Empty Basra Council holds an extraordinary session to discuss the governorate’s budget

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2024, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Basra Council holds an extraordinary session to discuss the governorate’s budget[/size]
    • Today 12:55

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Monday, the Basra Governorate Council intends to hold an extraordinary session to discuss the governorate’s share of the federal general budget for the current year 2024.
    Council member Sarah Al-Husseini told Al-Maalouma, “The session will be attended by members of the House of Representatives representing the governorate, and will be devoted to discussing Basra Governorate’s share of the 2024 budget.”
    The 2024 budget, according to what Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced, amounts to 211 trillion dinars, and employee salaries for the year 2024 amount to 62 trillion dinars, while the 2023 budget amounted to 199 trillion dinars and employee salaries amounted to 59 trillion dinars.
    According to Al-Sudani, the revenues of the 2024 budget are estimated at “144 trillion and 336 billion dinars, while expenditures amount to 210 trillion and 936 billion dinars, while the deficit is 63 trillion and 599 billion dinars.” Ended / 25 Q

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 11:28 am