Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A foreigner accused of forging entry visas for foreign workers was arrested in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A foreigner accused of forging entry visas for foreign workers was arrested in Baghdad Empty A foreigner accused of forging entry visas for foreign workers was arrested in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2024, 5:33 am

A foreigner accused of forging entry visas for foreign workers was arrested in Baghdad
    • Time: 05/27/2024 11:42:06

• Read: 780 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Detachments of the Baghdad Crime Control Directorate/Karada Office were able to arrest
    A Pakistani national was accused of forging entry visas for foreign workers in exchange for sums of money within the Al-Bataween area in central Baghdad. The investigative papers were presented to the investigating judge and he decided to arrest him in accordance with the provisions of Article 298/289 of the Penal Code so that he could receive his just punishment.
    In addition, the directorate's detachments arrested a number of defendants for stealing sums of money, residential homes, commercial stores, and motorcycles, within the anti-crime offices on the Karkh and Rusafa sides of the capital, Baghdad, where legal measures were taken against them and they were brought to justice to receive their just punishment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 12:12 pm