Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative reveals a mechanism for collecting state property data

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative reveals a mechanism for collecting state property data Empty A representative reveals a mechanism for collecting state property data

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative reveals a mechanism for collecting state property data[/size]
    • Today 12:45

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
     Today, Monday, Representative Amir Al-Mamouri revealed the establishment of a comprehensive mechanism to collect data on encroached state property throughout Iraq.
    Al-Maamouri told Al-Maalouma, “The Committee for the Protection of State Property has succeeded in developing a comprehensive mechanism to collect data on encroached upon state property in all governorates by collecting the data it has.”
    He added, "The committee hosted representatives of several departments and institutions and looked closely at important documents and facts that will be recorded, documented, and coordinated with the Iraqi judiciary to resolve the ready-made files, stressing that the committee is working on a complex and difficult file, but it is continuing its efforts."
    He pointed out that "protecting state property is extremely important to block the attempts of plunder and corruption that have spread throughout the state for many years."
    The House of Representatives formed a parliamentary committee with the aim of preserving state property, especially with the large and blatant violations thereof in most Iraqi governorates.

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 2:03 pm