Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ambiguity of the Ministry of Planning swallows Iraq's trillions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ambiguity of the Ministry of Planning swallows Iraq's trillions Empty The ambiguity of the Ministry of Planning swallows Iraq's trillions

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2024, 5:27 am

[size=38]The ambiguity of the Ministry of Planning swallows Iraq's trillions[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

May 27, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The large investment allocations amounting to 1.855 trillion dinars to the Ministry of Planning in the 2024 budget raised wide questions, especially in light of the lack of large investment projects implemented by the Ministry. The matter becomes even more strange when we note that the ministry’s investment allocations in the 2023 budget were 7 trillion dinars, but only 24 billion dinars of them were spent, that is, an implementation rate that does not exceed 1% only.
    Representative Mustafa Sanad commented on these facts, saying: “The budget of the Ministry of Planning amounted to 7 trillion dinars that were not spent last year, and now 2 trillion dinars have been allocated to the ministry in this year’s budget.”
    These facts raise questions about the extent to which financial resources are effectively managed and allocated efficiently in the Ministry of Planning, especially with the majority of last year’s huge investment allocations not being disbursed.
    This situation leads to wasting financial resources and not exploiting them effectively to implement vital development and investment projects for the country.
    This matter is likely to raise widespread criticism from representatives and public opinion regarding the process of preparing the budget and allocating financial allocations in an unrealistic manner.
    These facts call for financial investigations and reviews to understand the reasons behind these unjustified huge investment allocations, and to ensure accountability and transparency in the management of public funds.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 12:59 pm