Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zaha Hadid's currency raises concerns about inflation and prompts the Central Bank to urgently do so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zaha Hadid's currency raises concerns about inflation and prompts the Central Bank to urgently do so Empty Zaha Hadid's currency raises concerns about inflation and prompts the Central Bank to urgently do so

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2024, 4:50 am

Zaha Hadid's currency raises concerns about inflation and prompts the Central Bank to urgently do so

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    In the past few hours, social media in Iraq has witnessed the spread of an image of a new one-hundred-thousand dinar banknote bearing the image of the late famous architect Zaha Hadid, raising a wave of international concern about the Iraqi currency being exposed to additional “inflation” as a result of the news. 
    Today, Sunday (May 26, 2024), the BNI Intelligence Network published a report translated by “Baghdad Today” about the new currency, stressing that “its spread through social media has caused concern in economic circles about the Iraqi economy being exposed to another “inflation.” As a result of the currency, the image of which spread, being described as “a denomination of one hundred thousand Iraqi dinars,” which indicates economic inflation as a result of the spread of high denominations of cash. 
    The image that spread prompted the Central Bank of Iraq to issue an urgent statement in which it denied its intention to issue a hundred thousand dinar banknote, warning of taking legal measures against those who spread “rumors and counterfeit currencies” on social media, calling on Iraqis to “take caution” in Dealing with news about new currencies. 
    It is noteworthy that the banknote whose image was published turned out to be an artistic work done by students from the Institute of Fine Arts in Mosul, and calls for greater representation of women on official banknotes, according to the network.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 2:29 pm