Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry is talking about a "winning plan" to run stalled factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The industry is talking about a "winning plan" to run stalled factories Empty The industry is talking about a "winning plan" to run stalled factories

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Dec 2018, 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The industry is talking about a "winning plan" to run stalled factories

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Wednesday a plan to upgrade its public companies and improve industrial performance in 2019 according to the government curriculum.
    The ministry's media spokesman Abdul Wahid al-Shammari said in a statement that the ministry has drawn up a plan to turn its companies into a winner through the opening of a number of new projects and the operation of factories stalled according to specific time schedules.
    He added that the Minister Saleh Abdullah al-Jubouri stressed the importance of implementing the ministry's plan to promote its companies and the industrial sector in general according to the governmental curriculum, through the re-operation of suspended factories and the preparation of accurate mechanisms for the purpose of contracts for participation and investment to open new projects and develop existing projects.
    Shammari pointed out that the ministry is determined to open a number of projects during the next phase, including the plant of intravenous solutions in the province of Mosul as well as its plan to rehabilitate other factories, which contribute to support the industrial sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm