Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament calls for the recall of the US ambassador "urgently"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament calls for the recall of the US ambassador "urgently" Empty The largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament calls for the recall of the US ambassador "urgently"

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Dec 2018, 2:56 am

The largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament calls for the recall of the US ambassador "urgently"

00:52 - 27/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The construction coalition, the largest parliamentary bloc, on Thursday, surprised by the visit of US President Donald Trump to the base of Assad military, considering them outside of all diplomatic contexts, while calling for the recall of the US ambassador in Baghdad as a matter of urgency.
    The coalition said in a statement that it was "deeply surprised by the visit of US President Donald Trump to the al-Assad military base in western Anbar province, which is emerging from all diplomatic contexts," adding that "Trump's visit is a blatant violation of diplomatic norms and shows his disdain for And his handling of the escalator with the Government of Iraq and this is unacceptable in toto. "
    The statement added that "this visit places many questions about the nature of the US military presence and its real objectives and what could constitute these goals of the threat to the security of Iraq, which was achieved thanks to the sacrifices of his sons heroes of the popular crowd and the Iraqi security forces heroine."
    The coalition called on the Iraqi government to "reject this visit and inform the United Nations and call the US ambassador in Baghdad quickly," urging all political parties to "unite in the demand for national sovereignty and put an end to the US military presence suspicious on Iraqi soil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:55 pm