Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Security: the return of U.S. military officers to Iraq for the training provided for i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: the return of U.S. military officers to Iraq for the training provided for i Empty Parliamentary Security: the return of U.S. military officers to Iraq for the training provided for i

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2014, 3:22 pm

Parliamentary Security: the return of U.S. military officers to Iraq for the training provided for in armament contracts

02/11/14 {Baghdad} Euphrates News confirmed that the security and defense committee that the issue of the parliamentary return of 200 U.S. officer to do the training for a group of Iraqi army officers a matter of course because the transaction is held by both parties is not limited to equip them with weapons and by.

A member of the Committee Xuan Taha told the News} {Euphrates on Tuesday that "the deal provided for the long-term training in addition to equipping the Iraqi army's supplies of weapons and military and Informing It's not new."

Taha added that "the issue of security in Iraq confused in general so Anstgrb of having expectations of obtaining violent attacks ahead of the elections," noting that "the security plans are moving in the reverse direction retrogressive."

He added that "it is necessary to cope with this downturn by changing the government's vision in the security policy in the country because the stability of the internal security force is not measured as much as measured by the ability."

It is noted that a military commander in the Iraqi Army Aviation stated that "boost U.S. Apache helicopters will arrive in Baghdad within days, accompanied {12} pilot, pointing out that the United States will send a {200} military expert to Iraq to train Iraqi pilots."

He explained that the "duration of the presence of these experts in Iraq may last three years," praising "the support received by the Iraqi side of the intelligence and counter-terrorism the U.S., which monitors the locations of al Qaeda in Iraq, and share with us the information which enabled us to locate the gunmen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary Security: the return of U.S. military officers to Iraq for the training provided for i Empty Re: Parliamentary Security: the return of U.S. military officers to Iraq for the training provided for i

Post by Neno Tue 11 Feb 2014, 5:17 pm

," noting that "the security plans are moving in the reverse direction retrogressive." wrote:
    One of if not the most important part IMHO...

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:27 pm