Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara asks Washington to hand over its military bases in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara asks Washington to hand over its military bases in Syria Empty Ankara asks Washington to hand over its military bases in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jan 2019, 1:32 am

Ankara asks Washington to hand over its military bases in Syria 334828Image1

Ankara asks Washington to hand over its military bases in Syria

Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported that Ankara would ask US officials in future talks to hand over or destroy US military bases in Syria, a request that could further complicate discussions on the US withdrawal from there.
    US National Security Adviser John Bolton met with his Turkish counterpart Ibrahim Kalin on Tuesday, days after Bolton added a condition for the US withdrawal when he said Turkey had to agree to ensure the safety of the protection units of the Kurdish-allied Kurdish people, which Ankara considers a terrorist group.
    US President Donald Trump said last month he would withdraw US troops from Syria, which has about 2,000 troops, adding that it succeeded in defeating a terrorist organization. His surprise move has raised concerns from officials in Washington and allies abroad and prompted Defense Secretary Jim Matisse to resign.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm