Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompio from Cairo: Who would have expected Israel to establish relations with Saudi Arabia and Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompio from Cairo: Who would have expected Israel to establish relations with Saudi Arabia and Iraq? Empty Pompio from Cairo: Who would have expected Israel to establish relations with Saudi Arabia and Iraq?

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019, 11:36 am

Pompio from Cairo: Who would have expected Israel to establish relations with Saudi Arabia and Iraq?

17:20 - 10/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) 
    - US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo revealed on Thursday the strong presence of US troops in the region and asked: "Who would expect Israel to have relations with Saudi Arabia and Iraq?" 
    "America will not withdraw from Syria before the threat of terrorism ends," Pompeo told a news conference in the Egyptian capital of Cairo. "Our movements in the region are to support Israel." 
    He added that "Israel has movements in the region and visited the Sultanate of Oman in public," wondering: "Who was expected to establish relations with Israel and Saudi Arabia and Iraq." 
    On the other hand, Pompey noted that "Donald Trump supported the decision of the US Congress 20 years ago to transfer the embassy to Jerusalem." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:08 am