Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sahlani calls for amending contracts with Internet and mobile networks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sahlani calls for amending contracts with Internet and mobile networks Empty Sahlani calls for amending contracts with Internet and mobile networks

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 2:37 am

Sahlani calls for amending contracts with Internet and mobile networks

10:54 - 28/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Walid al-Sahlani, a coalition of construction, on Monday criticized the weakness of mobile networks and poor Internet services, calling for the importance of modifying contracts with these companies to provide good service.
    In a statement received by Al-Sahlani, Al-Sahlani said, "The Telecommunications Authority assumes full responsibility for the great deterioration in mobile services and Internet services, and its monitoring role in monitoring mobile phone companies and the need to abide by the terms of contracting with citizens and provide the best services to them, And to provide modern alternatives to improve service levels in the areas of Internet and telephony services. "
    Al-Sahlani called for "the importance of amending the contracts concluded with these companies to provide good service and expose them to sanctions if otherwise," criticizing "the poor mobile services nationwide, especially in the southern provinces."
    Sahlani called for "the importance of activating the role of the consumer protection system through the preparation of a survey report to measure the satisfaction of citizens on the performance of service and discuss the possibility of putting legal sanctions on those companies when the service worsened by these companies." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:53 pm