Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security expert: America will not be able to face the crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security expert: America will not be able to face the crowd Empty Security expert: America will not be able to face the crowd

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Feb 2019, 2:28 am

Security expert: America will not be able to face the crowd

09:31 - 03/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The political expert Hafiz al-Bishara said on Sunday that America can not confront the popular mobilization and the resistance factions and enter into a battle with it, where it pays those who fight against it, but all of them ended up and were defeated.
    "America is keen to have a real presence in the land it leaves, where there is an American domination over Iraq's security, political and economic files," Al Bishara said in a statement.
    "It is not in America's interest to drag the popular and resistance factions into a battle, because they can not defeat the crowd and the resistance factions, but they are deploying their forces in the region to reassure their friends and push those who fight on their behalf," he said.
    "It is expected that there is an indirect relationship between the United States and the steps of the government in the fight against corruption, as it may seek to participate in any armed clash, especially that there are spoilers will clash with the government," likely that "Abdul-Mahdi is trying to secure international protection to ensure the fight against corruption, And waving the stick against some of the forces that may face him. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:37 pm