Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security expert: America is trying to oust Iran in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security expert: America is trying to oust Iran in Iraq Empty Security expert: America is trying to oust Iran in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 17:36

Security expert: America is trying to oust Iran in Iraq

09/12/20140 

Stressed security expert Dr. Moataz Mohiuddin, Director of the Center of the Republic of Strategic Studies, that "the American intervention in Iraq is now clear, and Pat represents the exclusion of a significant Iranian influence, despite the fact that Iran has benefited over the years from the decline in the American role in Iraq, and has strengthened its influence in all fields.Muhyiddin said in a statement ((eighth day)) that "American soldiers are experts essentially, they are the targets accurately determine Airways American who is hitting columns (Daash) accurately. The United States has become aware of and under Republican criticism of the withdrawal plan, the need for a strong presence in Iraq, which may not be up to send ground troops, but in light of the expansion of the scope of the international coalition against (Daash). He added, that sending more soldiers and experts, which is based, in part, to the security agreement between the two countries, could have the effect of an actor at the level of smashing (Daash), which now represents a serious challenge even for Iran, both through its threat to religious shrines in Iraq, which For Iran is a red line as Iran's president said, or even to Iran itself. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 14:01