Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi policy : Iraq seeks to end the state of rivalry between the Arab brothers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi policy : Iraq seeks to end the state of rivalry between the Arab brothers Empty Halabousi policy : Iraq seeks to end the state of rivalry between the Arab brothers

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 2:07 am

[size=32]
    Halabousi policy : Iraq seeks to end the state of rivalry between the Arab brothers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The head of Iraq's parliament, Mohamed Halboussi, said on Sunday that his country seeks to end the state of rivalry and flight between Arab brothers, stressing that the people are looking forward to an Arab unity capable of progress.
    "Iraq supports all measures that promote the stability of the brothers in Sudan, and gives them the opportunity to strengthen the democratic system and enable Sudan to play its role with international partners to confront movements of extremism and stand up," Halboussi said during a speech at a hearing on Sudan at the Arab Parliament in Cairo. Against its causes ".
    "We hope that the dialogues will produce true Arab consensus in all issues and at all levels and in all directions, and that these dialogues will contribute to ending the state of rivalry between the brothers and within the framework of the large Arab house."
    "Our people look forward to an Arab unity capable of making progress and narrowing the gaps in a world of mutual cooperation," he said. 
    The Arab Parliament held a hearing on Sunday at the headquarters of the League of Arab States in Cairo to raise the name of the Republic of Sudan from the list of state sponsors of terrorism, in cooperation with the National Council of Sudan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:22 pm