Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Iraq is determined to sustain communication with the brothers in the United Arab Emirates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Iraq is determined to sustain communication with the brothers in the United Arab Emirates Empty Abadi: Iraq is determined to sustain communication with the brothers in the United Arab Emirates

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 2:14 am

Abadi: Iraq is determined to sustain communication with the brothers in the United Arab Emirates

Written by : by mohanad in:April 18, 2017

confirmed Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Monday, Iraq 's desire to develop bilateral relations between the two countries in various fields.

A statement from the Office of the Abadi received "Nur News" copy of the keenness Abadi on "Follow-up to what took place between him and the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, during a meeting in Amman during the Arab summit conference last month."

He stressed the Prime Minister during a meeting at his office on Monday evening, the Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates to Baghdad, Hassan Ahmed Al Shehhi, "Iraq's determination to sustain communication with the brothers in the Arab state."

For his part, thanked the UAE Ambassador Abadi for the opportunity to meet with him and deliberating on issues of common interest, including in particular keenness on developing relations in the political and economic fields and stimulate investment movement in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:49 am