Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: Iraq has distinguished relations with its Arab brothers, and Bahrain in particular

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: Iraq has distinguished relations with its Arab brothers, and Bahrain in particular Empty Foreign Ministry: Iraq has distinguished relations with its Arab brothers, and Bahrain in particular

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Nov 2021, 7:14 am

Foreign Ministry: Iraq has distinguished relations with its Arab brothers, and Bahrain in particular

•  Time: 12/11/2021 15:37:47

•  Reading: 390 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} A senior official in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed that Iraq has distinguished relations with its Arab brothers.
    A statement by the ministry, which Al-Furat News Agency received a copy of, stated that "the Undersecretary for Political Planning, Saleh Hussein Al-Tamimi, received at the ministry's building the Consul General of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Najaf, Ambassador Abdullatif Jassem Al-Sakran, and the Chargé d'Affairs of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Baghdad Khalid Al-Mansour. Congratulations to him on the occasion of assuming his position in Iraq as Consul General in Najaf.
    The statement referred to "discussing the development of bilateral and consular relations between the two brotherly countries and ways to develop them, as the undersecretary indicated that the ministry is ready to fully cooperate with the sisterly Kingdom of Bahrain in various fields, adding that Iraq has distinguished relations with its Arab brothers and with Bahrain in particular and is working to develop them in various fields." And that the ministry will support the work of the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Najaf.
    The statement continued, "During the meeting, they discussed facilitating the granting of entry visas to citizens of the two countries and the possibility of signing a memorandum of understanding to exempt holders of diplomatic and service passports from entry visas between the two countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:55 pm