Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Political blocs determined to amend the law parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Political blocs determined to amend the law parties Empty Deputy: Political blocs determined to amend the law parties

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:09 am

Deputy: Political blocs determined to amend the law parties

13:19 - 23/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP confirmed the alliance of conquest victory of al-Musawi, Saturday, that the political blocs are determined to amend the law in the next legislative term and before the provincial elections, noting that the amendment of the law is necessary.
    "The political blocs since the beginning of the legislative term have the desire to amend the law of parties, which began in the previous session because it gave the opportunity to prepare a few in the establishment of a particular party," indicating that "the parties formed and authorized by law will reach 300 Party and this is not true. "
    She added that "the political blocs are determined to amend the law during the next legislative term, because it also felt that the parties became politicized of their parties and not to serve the people," expected "to amend the law before the start of provincial elections."
    The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi revealed in a statement, on Saturday, the existence of many claims concerning the amendment of the current parties law, pointing out that the law was born in the labor of Asir. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:15 pm