Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi calls on the leaders of political blocs to agree to start discussing the budget

chouchou
    chouchou

Nujaifi calls on the leaders of political blocs to agree to start discussing the budget  Empty Nujaifi calls on the leaders of political blocs to agree to start discussing the budget

Post by chouchou Wed 05 Mar 2014, 11:08 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / House Speaker, Osama al-Nujaifi called on the leaders of political blocs to return to the negotiating table and come out with an agreement to discuss the budget law and approve it.

A statement by Nujaifi's Office cited that: "In light of the difficult current conditions experienced by the country , which needs more solidarity and togetherness , we must work to end the crises , especially after the political blocs took contradictory positions that led to boycott the meetings of the council. "

The statement added: " Nujaifi has made efforts to bridge the gap in viewpoints between Baghdad and Erbil , but unfortunately did fruit in positive results so far , especially as the current federal budget law underwent several amendments , most recently in March, 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:28 am