Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US official policy : Iran wants Iraq to preserve it and fight the Iraqi identity to prove Shiite

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US official policy : Iran wants Iraq to preserve it and fight the Iraqi identity to prove Shiite Empty US official policy : Iran wants Iraq to preserve it and fight the Iraqi identity to prove Shiite

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:22 am

[size=32]
    US official policy : Iran wants Iraq to preserve it and fight the Iraqi identity to prove Shiite[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The US special envoy to Iran, Brian Hawk, called on Iraqis to reject President Hassan Rowhani's visit to their country, warning them that Iran was ultimately aiming to make Iraq "one of its provinces." 
    On Monday, Rohani began a three-day visit to Iraq and met with President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi. 
    "The Iraqis should question the motives of Iranian President Hassan Rowhani and his visit to Iraq because the Iranian government does not give priority to the situation of its people. How can improving the situation of the Iraqi people be a priority," Brian Hawke told Al-Hurra television on Tuesday. 
    He added that "the Iranian regime seeks to increase its strength, not interested in the interest of the Iraqi people," noting that "the United States in favor of the sovereignty, security and prosperity, but the Iranian regime does not represent any of these interests," he said.
    He warned that the Iranian regime "intends to fight Iraqi identity and to prove the Shiite identity in Iraq, while the majority of Iraqis cherish their national identity," pointing out that "the goal of promoting the system of Tehran's sectarian identity (Shiite) is to increase its influence in the Middle East, , Using Iraq as a means. "

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:08 am