Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy offers a strange justification for the long postponement of the meetings of Parliament: Nooru

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy offers a strange justification for the long postponement of the meetings of Parliament: Nooru Empty Deputy offers a strange justification for the long postponement of the meetings of Parliament: Nooru

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 2:23 am

Deputy offers a strange justification for the long postponement of the meetings of Parliament: Nooruz reason

08:32 - 16/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy MP for the Alliance of the Abbas Abbas Aliawi, Saturday, the disruption of the work of the House of Representatives for a long time to give Kurdish MPs the opportunity to participate in the holidays of Nowruz on 21 March, while he pointed out that the upcoming sessions will witness the completion of the ministerial cabin.
    "The presidency of the House of Representatives has disabled the work of the Council because of granting the Kurdistan Alliance MPs the opportunity to participate in the upcoming Nuruz holidays."
    The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided, on Thursday, to postpone the meetings of the Council to the day of March 23, less than a week after the resumption of meetings after the holiday of the first legislative term.
    In a related context, he explained that the "negotiations to form a government is still ongoing and the names will be submitted to the remaining ministers during the next meeting," noting that "talk about names are leaked to the media on the candidates of the security ministries is inaccurate because the names were submitted to the Prime Minister, which was authorized Exclusively to provide the best. "Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:38 pm