Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia buys the world's largest printing press to build three-dimensional homes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia buys the world's largest printing press to build three-dimensional homes Empty Saudi Arabia buys the world's largest printing press to build three-dimensional homes

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2019, 6:36 am

Saudi Arabia buys the world's largest printing press to build three-dimensional homes

Saudi Arabia buys the world's largest printing press to build three-dimensional homes 13790

Saudi Arabia will host the world's largest printing house to build three-dimensional homes, one of the world's most modern building technologies, a report said on Monday. 
    The Ministry of Housing announced in November 2017 the completion of the first three-dimensional building in Riyadh, the Kingdom will host the largest printing press of this kind in the world, after the purchase of a Saudi company from a Danish company, The 
    newspaper bears the name Bod 2. The newspaper did not mention the name of the Saudi company or even the name of the Danish company. 
    According to the BNC, the printing press can produce 12 x 27 x 9 meters of buildings, as well as three-story structures of 300 square meters per floor.
    In early 2018, the National Housing and Industry Development and Logistics Program (Vision 2030) announced the successful construction of the first home using 3D printing technology and was built in 25 hours by four Saudis and two foreign experts. 
    The Saudi experience is to build homes using 3D printing technology - one of the latest technologies of the fourth generation of building technology - to keep abreast of the technological advances in the future construction world, to benefit from the latest technology in the world and to be a pioneer in the adoption of innovative construction technologies In the construction sector and the localization of its industry in Saudi Arabia in line with the objectives of the Kingdom Vision 2030 and the National Transition Program 2020.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15859

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:25 am