Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanon proposes Iraq to establish a free zone on its territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanon proposes Iraq to establish a free zone on its territory Empty Lebanon proposes Iraq to establish a free zone on its territory

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:02 am

Lebanon proposes Iraq to establish a free zone on its territory

13:46 - 21/04/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    suggested that the Minister of State for Lebanese Foreign Trade Hassan Abdul - Rahim Murad, Saturday, the establishment of a free zone on the Lebanese territory with Iraq, pointing out that most Western countries from Lebanon to take a conduit for the transit of its goods to Iraq. 
    A statement issued by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry received a copy of which "Ali Abbas Bandar al-Amiri, Minister of State for Foreign Trade of Lebanon Hassan Abdul Rahim Murad at his office and at the request of the embassy," noting that "during the meeting discussed ways to develop bilateral relations between Iraq and Lebanon, especially economic relations, and finding solutions to the problems that face development. " 
    "Lebanon is seeking to strengthen relations of partnership with Iraq in various fields," the statement quoted Mourad as saying. "The Lebanese government is working to open up to the countries in eastern Lebanon, especially Iraq, especially in the fields of investment and trade."
    The statement pointed out that the minister touched on "the idea of ​​establishing a free zone on Lebanese territory with Iraq on the grounds that most Western countries are taking from Lebanon a passage to transit their goods to Iraq." 
    For his part, the Iraqi ambassador stressed "Iraq's keenness to establish the best relations with Lebanon for the benefit of the two brotherly peoples." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:33 pm