Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea launches short-range missiles for the first time in more than a year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea launches short-range missiles for the first time in more than a year Empty North Korea launches short-range missiles for the first time in more than a year

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2019, 2:11 am

[size=30]North Korea launches short-range missiles for the first time in more than a year[/size]
    May 4, 2019 9:02 AM | Views:
    f
      North Korea launches short-range missiles for the first time in more than a year 5ccd18a795a597e9778b45bc

North Korea launched short-range missiles on the Sea of ​​Japan on Saturday, the first of its kind in more than a year.
    North Korea "launched a number of short-range missiles from the Hodu peninsula near the coastal city of Wonsan, heading north-east," the South Korean armed forces chief said in a statement.
    It said the rockets crossed 70 to 200 kilometers over the Sea of ​​Japan.
    "We are aware of North Korea's actions tonight," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said. We will continue monitoring. "
    Relations between Pyongyang and Washington have deteriorated since the failed summit in Hanoi last February between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump.
    The meeting, the second after their first historic summit in Singapore in June 2018, was stalled over a dispute over lifting sanctions against North Korea in exchange for its nuclear disarmament.
    North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said at a recent summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin that the United States had acted "in bad faith" during his meeting with Trump in Hanoi, noting that the situation on the Korean Peninsula had reached a "critical point".

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:39 am