Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali: We will take a pragmatic stance against corruption if the government can not deal with it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khazali: We will take a pragmatic stance against corruption if the government can not deal with it Empty Khazali: We will take a pragmatic stance against corruption if the government can not deal with it

Post by Rocky Sun 05 May 2019, 1:49 am

Khazali: We will take a pragmatic stance against corruption if the government can not deal with it

22:30 - 04/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The Secretary-General of the Movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq Sheikh Qais al-Khazali, Saturday, that the government and if not to deal with the corruption will take a pragmatic attitude and rejecting and prevent and put an end to corruption.
    "The war now being waged against the Iraqis is a cultural war aimed at the people's beliefs, morals, values ​​and their Iraqi identity," Khazali said in a speech marking the 16th anniversary of the founding of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement.
    "Al-Asaib has principles and constants and believes in resistance as a means and a goal and will not accept injustice, injustice, corruption, and predators, and it will achieve the real reform that many claim," he said.
    He added: "The prime minister after the completion of his government cabinet to make the required ministerial change without taking it in God to fit, and if not get treatments, we will call things by their names and take a pragmatic and rejective and prevent the end of corruption.
    "There are negative indicators on the government and the political parties to take them and address them, including not completing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and we believe that there is a ministerial change coming to the government to do include 3 or 4 ministries because of corruption and failure or comprehensive accountability procedures." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:30 am