Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi attacks the objectors on the apostate: the voices of cliches this is their goal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi attacks the objectors on the apostate: the voices of cliches this is their goal Empty Abadi attacks the objectors on the apostate: the voices of cliches this is their goal

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 3:06 am

Abadi attacks the objectors on the apostate: the voices of cliches this is their goal

10:36 - 14/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    leader of the "Atta" movement, Zaher Abadi, on Tuesday attacked the bodies and personalities objecting to the election of the candidate of the movement Mansour al-Maraid to the post of governor of Nineveh, describing them as "stingy voices" seeking to control the province and its capabilities. 
    Abadi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "a tender movement has provoked opposition to some of the voices of anarchism in Nineveh over the personality of Mansour al-Muradid, who has high admissibility and integrity and his fight against terrorism and corruption," stressing that he was not surprised by these voices. 
    He added that "the opposition blocs to take the candidate of the movement of tender the post of governor of Nineveh aim to control the province and its capabilities and not as they return the return of displaced people and the work of destroyed areas," adding that "the national duty and legitimate and moral must address the voices of civility according to the law."
    He called on the House of Representatives to "be at one distance and exercise its oversight and legislative role away from conflicts and political auctions," noting that "the solution of the Nineveh Provincial Council must be in accordance with the legal and constitutional frameworks and not according to the whims and temperaments of some of the personalities that caused the handing over of the province to Daash and corrupt Spoilers ". Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:47 am