Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee: Corruption mafia promotes the re-election of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee: Corruption mafia promotes the re-election of the  Empty Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee: Corruption mafia promotes the re-election of the

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee: Corruption mafia promotes the re-election of the presidency of the Committee
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 08, 2019[/ltr]
    • [ltr]:[/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The head of the parliamentary integrity committee Ali al-Sijeri on Monday revealed the existence of a "corruption mafia" that is promoting the re-election of the president of the committee, while threatening to reveal the names of these "mafias". "The corruption mafia is promoting the re-election of the head of the committee and selling it to a corrupt party in accordance with a multimillion-dollar deal to keep us away from its presidency, even though we have a majority of votes in an atmosphere dominated by democratic atmosphere and freedom of choice," he said in a statement. Hit those corrupt when we win with the illusion that they will escape from punishment for their corruption exposed to their suspicious deal "[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:30 am