Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A crucial meeting between the heads of parliament and blocs to discuss the amendment of the election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A crucial meeting between the heads of parliament and blocs to discuss the amendment of the election Empty A crucial meeting between the heads of parliament and blocs to discuss the amendment of the election

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:13 am

A crucial meeting between the heads of parliament and blocs to discuss the amendment of the election law

13:05 - 09/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    Revealed the Committee of the region and the provinces of parliamentary, on Tuesday, a crucial meeting between the political blocs and the committees of regions and legal in order to pass the law of local elections next Thursday. 
    A member of the Committee, Asad al-Badri said in a statement to / information / that "a crucial meeting between the presidency of the parliament and the political blocs and the regional and legal committees held, today noon, to agree on the final version of the law of local elections." 
    "The meeting will discuss the latest amendments and what formula will be put on Thursday to vote in parliament." 
    Al-Badri said that "the number of members of the provincial councils has been reduced by 100 thousand per member of the Council after it was 50 thousand, which reduced the number by half."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 am